Wednesday, January 4, 2017

January 3, 2017 - We will be testing the attendance tool from Quickly this semester.  in testing the different settings in Qwickly version 3.6, we found a problem with setting to student self check-in.  Quickly Support asked for a tomcat file from Blackboard.  Now in SaaS, I do not have access to those files.  I created a ticket in BtB and was told to use Kibana.  I am not familiar with Kibana but tried to find what I needed and could not.  I then asked for help and was told that log files could not be dowloaded.  

It took a great deal of time and force to get a file and I am waiting to hear if that will help find the fix for the Quickly issue.

I am hoping this was just a misunderstanding on Support's part.  If not, we may have a huge problem!!!


UPDATE:
Please review post for January 5th.  It was truly a misunderstanding of needs.  Thank you Bb Support for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment