Monday, January 16, 2017

January 15, 2017 - The weekend before classes started was not fun.  Kaltura's integration with SaaS has been a challenge in the migration.  Lessons learned by Blackboard and us but now, every time we do a restart, the My Media module disappears from the institution tab.  Blackboard's Web Services and a representative from Support has worked the case all weekend.   I have 2 tickets in with Kaltura Support... so far, no response.

It was a very long weekend at the computer and on the phone.  I shared emails with faculty keeping them up-to-date and letting them know I was "on it".  I invited faculty members to email me if they noticed anything not working correctly.  Most of the emails I got were notes of support and appreciation.  

"Knowledge is Power" and faculty will handle anything if you keep them in the loop.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon Augustine over at Gallaudet. We are doing a pilot with Ultra view. We just did this a few weeks ago.

    I'm curious how you modify the login page. Right now we have Blackboard logo and we would like to replace it with our logo but I was not able to find in system adm. I was able to do so on MHC by using Brand and Theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have not modified the log-in page. I believe right now, modification for the log-in page using Ultra is not an option.

      Delete