Friday, January 13, 2017

January 12, 2017 - For course copies, we allow faculty to perform the process themselves.  I share a set of written step-by-step instructions on what to do.  Today, I started receiving emails saying course copy was running really slow or not completing.
I checked and GUI and found a course had be in "running" for over 25 hours.
Put in a ticket with Support then called.
I was told a couple of other schools were affected and that the team was working on it.
I called back a couple of hours later and was told the ETA for a solution was before the end of the day.
I emailed the Faculty and told them to hang in there with me, I was on it.
At 6:20 PM, I got an email saying the problem was resolved.
I checked the logs and all the course copies in the queue were completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment