Monday, November 28, 2016

September 20, 2016 - Strange Email from Blackboard

I received a strange email today as a followup to a stranger telephone message I received the Friday before from someone identifying herself as being from Blackboard Client Care. She wanted to schedule a hour long meeting with me and my team to share with us information about Behind the Blackboard, how to submit tickets and how Manged Hosting worked.  

Thinking I was receiving this information by mistake, I contacted our rep and reminded him we have been a Blackboard client for over 10 years and I did not have time to sit through an hour meeting reviewing information I already knew. 

He responded that it was a basic email for new clients.  

I am not a fan of managed hosting and am not happy to have received this communication.


This is a waste of my time.  Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment