Monday, November 28, 2016

September 15, 2016 - 135 Building Blocks... Really?!?!

Questions/Comments for Lukas, our Blackboard SaaS Project Manager

1. Questions about the IP addresses for our SaaS production server and our SaaS test server
Lukas responded with clarifying information.

2. Now have 135 building blocks.  Version numbers have changed.  It keep track of all I will need to go through each one-by-one and update my spread sheet.  To be fair, this is not a requirement but is something I feel I need to do it keep appropriate track of building blocks.

3. It appears this test migration has successfully brought everything over.  I am not sure we need to repeat this process again.  Can we go with what we have?
Yes, we will use this test migration as our "true" migration.  We only need to add the Fall 2016 courses after December 20, 2016 (after the semester ends).

No comments:

Post a Comment