Tuesday, November 29, 2016

November 28, 2016 - Item Analysis Not Available in the GradeCenter

In my testing of the SaaS production environment using the Original Experience, I noticed Item Analysis was missing in the action menu for a test column in the GradeCenter.
I confirmed it is there in our self-hosted version running October 2014, CU4 but not in SaaS running Q2, 2016.  

I put in a ticket with Support and was told I can access Item Analysis from Course Management >Course Tools>Tests, Surveys, & Pools>Tests, click the down arrow beside a specific test.  While that is an option, the instructor's workflow is going to be doing this from the GradeCenter.

The following was added to my case as a Known Issue:
Knowledge Base Article Number: 000043093
Case Number: 02408564
Case Subject: No Item Analysis Available in Test Column Options
Targeted Version: Future-Reference
Estimated Timeframe: N/A


The case was closed by Support.

No comments:

Post a Comment